Friday, June 8, 2007

Budget your Family Fun - Rent Games Online

As a parent it is sometimes hard to not be able to always buy your child the next new thing that usually costs a lot of money. Sometimes it just isn�t feasible and you also probably can�t make sense of spending upwards of $50 or more on one video game! A video game that will become obsolete in just a few months and your child will forget he even has it in his closet!

We have a solution to help keep your budget inline, your kids happy and yourself happy as well. Sounds too good to be true I know, but it is! You can now rent games online and have them sent to your door. This is a great program for many reasons. One � you don�t have to remember to return them, or to wait in line to check them out. Two � there is a flat monthly fee that is two thirds cheaper than buying a new game in the store. Three � Undoubtedly your child will get sick of the game but now you can return it and rent other, no money wasted.

I don�t know about you but when I find a way to keep my budget intact and my kids happy while also being able to give them some of the things they really want, it�s a good thing. When I rent games online it is an all over time saver for me since they are on the door step when I get home for work. For now, I think I will keep this service it�s worth every penny and them some.

Did I also mention that my husband and I also enjoy playing these same games? It makes for spending some time with the family and kids while not having to spend a small fortune

No comments: